Instructions to patients
Following instructions are aimed to minimize the spread of COVID-19 infection. We request your cooperation.
- Walk-in patients without appointment are discouraged. Please make prior appointment. Our endeavour is for time-based appointment to limit number of patients and provide sufficient time in-between patients so as to reduce exposure.
- Patient is requested to be punctual and be present at the clinic at the scheduled appointment time. Inform inadvance about possible delay, so that we can accommodate other patient in that given time slot.
- Avoid carrying any documents with you. Take photos of your previous prescriptions and reports, if any and forward it to Auricle ENT clinic’s WhatsAppnumber(+918779066946).
- Patient is requested to wear mask (should cover mouth & nose properly) and sanitize hands at the entrance of clinic before entering the clinic. Follow social distancing rules.
- Avoid carrying valuable items with you. You can keep your phone and wallet in your pocket, or hand it over to your relative waiting outside clinic.
- Kindly co-operate in thermal screening at entrance.
- Please note, no accompanying persons will be allowed inside the consulting room. In case of children, only one parent will be allowed.
- Kindly refrain from touching surfaces like door handles, reception desk, table or any objects in the clinic.
- As per instruction by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, we are limiting invasive & aerosol forming procedures e.g. endoscopy, suctioning, etc.
- It will be preferable to use online mode or credit/debit card for payments.
- Patient and attendants are encouraged to follow up with tele-consultation based on his/her assessment.